Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wizard of the Bob

Out of the blue, this morning my funny 2 yr old says, " I want to see Wizard of the Bob. You know the one with that green guy, the witch."

Yes, I know the one with the witch...I just can't believe it left such an impression on her that she still brings it up, month and months and months later. We had read the book with the girls and then we watched the movie. So did Amanda.



Just because she can say it now, doesn't mean she gets to watch it again, anytime soon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I don't like that movie. Manda is brave! She is getting "SOO BIG". Reminds me of the twins with the haircut. Stay away from the bad guys all like 5 of them.

Poopa said...

yup you gotta watch those bob's
guess i missed the book and movie
love
dad

Rebekah said...

She is such a hoot! I love her interpretation of the classic, especially that the witches helpers were five guys, not flying monkeys.