Tuesday, July 22, 2008

mopping?

We don't have carpet in our house. Hardwood floors in the bedrooms, vinyl in the other rooms. Everyone always comments on how easy that must be to clean and keep clean.

Well, no. I don't find it to be easier. When I clean it... it probably is cleaner than carpet. But if I don't clean it...then I guess it's dirtier.

My whole goal yesterday was to sweep and mop the big room. And it took me all day to get all the stuff and people off of the floor so I could sweep and mop it.

The last time it was mopped was in March, when Priscila came to visit. It took us all day that time. I guess I'll do it again in November :)



Next up is the cozy room. It needs to be swept and mopped, too!

1 comment:

Priscila said...

Wait a minute!! It got mopped in March! Remember??? I swept it and you mopped it. Both big, round pregnant mommies :)
And it took us all day too! LOL
Love you!! So proud of you for doing it again! and all by yourself!
Now, come over here and mop mine :)