Friday, July 11, 2008

Almost 42%

It's been a while since I blogged...but I've been busy. Claire is one month old!

I've lost 16 lbs. I've organized/ cleaned shelves, boxes, baskets, drawers that I haven't dealt with in 6 months or more - not since the nausea started. Then I was too tired to care :)

Grandma has been faithful to do laundry and cooking and shopping, so I've had a chance to use the little energy I have to organize! I was telling someone I hadn't done laundry in over a month and grandma was cooking and cleaning... she said "It's nice to have a wife, isn't it." Yes it is!

Darren is getting closer and closer to having his wife back, as well. Towards the end of the pregnancy, I was telling Darren that someday (when I wasn't pregnant) that even a 30% functioning Jennifer was better than the pregnant one.

Two weeks ago, Darren said I was at about 37%. I think this week, I'm almost to 42%.

1 comment:

Priscila said...

Yes, it was nice to have a wife, but I think you "broked it" (like Toby says). J/K!
We will have to pray her back to health.
But it'll be nice to have Grandma back home next week :) I sure missed her!