Sunday, May 18, 2008

Who's the fifth cylon?



Yes, Darren and I are big BSG fans (Battlestar Galactica). And I am a person who likes to know. I need answers. And they aren't giving it up fast enough.

I have questions that need answers:

1. How did the final 5 just happen to survive the cylon invasion and ALL end up on the same spaceship.

2. If they didn't know they were cylons, then who turned the music on in their heads at the same time...and how did they figure it out? How can they keep it a secret?

3. And not knowing you are a cylon creates a problem when you find out you are one.

4. How can Colonel Tigh be a cylon if he was fighting in the first cylon war - when the cylons went away and started making humanoids... he's too old to be a cylon. Unless they changed him out during the invasion or something...

I just can't see where it's going...not to Earth...doubt that. But I didn't forsee the hybrid "jump"ing either.

Now we have to wait 2 more weeks for the next one... for the next one to just string us along without any real answers... aahhh, what a show.

No comments: