Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Van



Well, you knew it was coming. I have 8 people in my family now and the van only seats 7...you do the math.

Someone else was doing the math as well... They gave us a 2008 Chevy Express - 15,000 miles, with the 90,000 mile warranty, cd player, a/c all around :)

It was all a suprise and they just drove it to my house and handed me the keys. AAAHHHH! No joke.

Now we are on the search for flower magnets - gotta make it my own! I asked Darren if he'd drive it with flowers on it... he said, "I've got 5 girls, I'm ok with flowers." Great answer daddy.

Disney or bust!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Remember you had a dream/vision about that happening a year or so ago. God is Awesome and faithful!!! We are soooooo happy for you guys. Love ya!

Dame Katy said...

Hi aunt Jenn,
It's me Gabe. I just wanted to say I realy like your van. I've been doing some math and the Texas petes and the washington petes can fit in your new van!:) I miss you and i can't wait to see Claire.