Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jazzercise

So I've done it. I've finally done it. I've decided it's time to exercise.

I know, I know, you are all saying, "Jennifer, don't do it. You don't have the time or the energy. What about the laundry and the meal planning? You've got Facebook to keep up with."

No, No. I've made up my mind. It's time to dance. It's time to start pumping those arms and legs at the whim of some instructor. And dancing with your sweet someone at a wedding reception doesn't count as exercise. I'm talking about moving it 4 or 5 times a week.

But Jennifer, how much does Claire or Amanda weigh? You pick them up everyday. Or how many times do you walk back and forth from the kitchen to your bedroom or the laundry room to the kids bathroom. Surely you are getting ALL the exercise you need.

Again I say nay... to increase my heart rate, to move muscles I forgot I had, to listen to 80's music again, to feel self conscience in spandex...this is my present to me.

Jazzercise :) I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh spandex! Love it. I am so proud of you.

Poopa said...

80's??????????
if you do the 70's music you never sweat.
happy v day
love
dad