Saturday, February 28, 2009

Little Katy

On the first Thanksgiving in our old house, Katy got bit by some insect right between her eyes. This video was a few days later (the swelling had actually gone down).

No one saw what bit her, but here's what my 3 year old thought...


I think Katy was 5 when she got her glasses. I realized that she could read the cereal box up close, but not far away... I remember sitting at the table with Grandma Delight one day (after Katy got her glasses) and heard her say, "Grandma, I can see your eyes."






And here's a glance back at our life when the twins were little. Katy is reading (without her glasses...but more teeth are missing, so I think it's after the previous video), Emily and Becca are squashed together in the little red chair (which is why they are able to sit in it at all) and Jacob comes in with some important news!

1 comment:

Poopa said...

i enjoyed all the blogs. glad u are exercising i need to join u dont know about me in spandex gross
See u soon last day at canton
lov
dad