Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Jungle Purim Play

Under the great inspiration of Rebekah Faubion, Janna Dickson and Hannah Pierce - last night's Purim Play was a great success!

Let me introduce some of the "characters"...

Kung-Fu Monkey Guard and Madam Hippa
Align Center
Jazz Cat Mordecai and Kitty Ester


Mrs. Rebekah and her gang


Queen Ester wore Jacob's Cape
(Thanks Aunt Priscila)


Kung Fu Monkey guards Andy and Jacob


Cats:Hannah, Abby and Rachel
Hippos:Victoria and Katy

Future Zion Kid performers
Emily, Rebecca and Alena


Amanda did NOT like it when everyone "boo"ed Haman.
"Stop making that boo!" Of course, we were in the front row!
But this picture was taken during clean-up...she's all done.

We were all made for such a time as this.

1 comment:

Jana Brock said...

How much fun can you have at church? I wish I could have been there. I would love to help paint the faces!!! Jen, in the 4th picture down (with blue cape), I could of sworn that was you. I thought for a second, "Why is Jennifer in this? I thought only the kids were in it." That Katy is looking more like you every day, with her big beautiful smile. Or maybe it is just the gray makeup :) And Jacob looks just like a cheeky monkey!!! Love ya lots, Nana