Thursday, March 12, 2009

swimsuit crisis of '09 update

Since my last post, Katy got an invite to a birthday party, this Saturday, at the natatorium (indoor swimming pool). Which would require a swimsuit that we didn't have.

Now, I no longer have the time to consider the best suit for her and order it - noooo, we have to find one that fits, ASAP!

Well, we did. The first store we went to had a cute chocolaty brown with teal trim one piece (with a skirt). She tried on others for me, but that was the first one she saw and that was the one she wanted - and it fit the best. Thank you Lord.

So my dilemma about swimshirts is really not an issue with her suit. I could get her one, but it will mess up the whole look ...and that will really suck when she has to go potty. Take off your wet shirt and then pull down your one piece.

The pool party is indoors, so I don't have to worry about skin cancer this week.

No comments: