Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lice

Guess who has lice?

Nope - not the birthday girls...well, I'll check them again tomorrow.

Not Jacob or Daddy ... not enough hair. Not ClaireBells either - same reason.

I know what your thinking... Katy. 10 year olds are just starting to figure out their own personal hygiene habits...but again no.

So who does that leave? Amanda

She's watching Bugs Bunny on youtube and eating tee tee candy (aka Skittles) while Darren and I are good primate parents ... well, all except eating the bugs you find.

Oh yeah - Mommy has them, too :(

But neither Darren nor I can fathom going through my long hair with a fine tooth comb...hhhmmm. What a to-do, what a to-do.

But I'm doing all the other parts.. washing hair, ALL bedding, her car seat, coats, all blankets from the blanket box, and vacuuming couches, rugs, my car seat... this might be worse than the bedbugs we fought a few years ago!

Well, there's one more thing I can add to my list of things I'd rather NOT do.

Now I'm off to wash my hair and go to bed. Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs (or lice) bite.

1 comment:

Priscila said...

Oh no!!!!!
That is just terribeeble!!

Tried vinegar yet? How about shaving it all? too Britney for you?

I'm so sorry!! :(