Thursday, January 15, 2009

Somehow I'm fascinated...

You'd think with all the kids I have and all the baths I've given (even if they didn't get bathed regularly, I have still given a lot of baths).

This is something I hadn't seen:


A bathtub/bucket thing you put the kid down into. The child is covered in water, except the head. As opposed to laying in a tub where your butt is wet but the rest of you is freezing while someone gives you a spongebath.

Too bad Claire just outgrew it - we're actually in the market for a seat I can put in the big tub. But now I know what every new mom needs at her baby shower!

1 comment:

jraedavis said...

really? I don't think I'd want it. I kinda like the one that hooks to the side of the tub and twirls around...or the one I got my friend that's a blow up duck and you squeeze the bill and it quacks.