Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rebecca and Emily - part 2

I've found a few pictures on my computer of the little ones.
I didn't have a digital camera back then...my sister did.

Wish I could tell you which sister is which...but I can't. Can you?
We did NOT get 2 of everything, we didn't have the room. They each had their own car seat and eventually their own high chairs...but they slept together in the crib, the pack n play, we put both girls in the bouncy seat or this portable swing - they were too small to fit by themselves anyway.Notice their arms are in the same posititions...

We also used the little video camera that was hooked up to our computer. So lots of pictures and videos were taken in the office...funny angles and bad lighting most of the time.


Lest you think we never take pictures of them alone...
Here is one of Rebecca

and one of Emily.Could you tell the difference?

1 comment:

Poopa said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT PICS
SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
NA NAA NA NA ANNANNANANANNA
IT'S MY TWINS BIRTHDAY TOO
NA NAA NA AN ANANANANANANANN
LOVE YA'LL